Meeting you where you are
The spring and summer of 2020 have brought upheaval for us all. Resolute is committed to serving our clients, and leveraging our expertise to bring value for anyone who may need strategic support, training, and coaching.
Supporting you in getting where you need to be
We’ve developed a suite of adapted services, embracing remote and virtual delivery, while preserving our commitment to activated, pragmatic, and implementable solutions.
- Training: Resolute works with nonprofits, companies, and professional associations to deliver affordable and meaningful virtual training. We understand adult learners and create engaging programs with implementable learning and relevant support – worksheets, scenario modeling, breakout discussions, pre-surveys, etc. We have a robust library of customizable training and develop specialist programming.
- CV-19 Specific Resources: Resolute is developing content that specifically responds to the Coronavirus pandemic and the influence on our work lives. We recognize the tremendous changes both employers and employees are facing, and we want to give you tools and training for success. This programming has been extensively tested and made available through public webinars. It’s now available to companies and professional associations. Downloadable topic outlines are listed below and more will be added as the situation evolves. Please contact Joanna to discuss how to provide this content to your teams.
“Joanna presents material in a relatable and organized way so you can see the big picture and then implement tangible action steps with an understanding of the impact“training participant
- Adapted On-Call Consulting: video/phone conference support for leadership teams. Sessions easily booked through Calendly in 30 minute increments. Use for processing the changing landscape, maintaining strategic focus, accountability partnership, whatever you and your team need!
- Adapted On-Call Coaching: video/phone conference sessions to address specific challenges. Meetings easily booked through Calendly in 30 minute increments. Use for problem solving, accountability partnership, focus and productivity solutions, whatever you need!
- Career Coaching: We offer two curriculum based intensive career coaching programs. Break Your (Mid-Career) Rut is a group program, Career Reboot is an individual program.
“Joanna was a patient, organized, focused, funny, and helpful [coach] with an uncanny ability to summarize exercise results into just a few helpful, insightful sound bites.”prior coaching client
Services sheets – downloadable pdfs
Each of these service sheets gives details of programming, application, and pricing. We encourage you to also reach out to Joanna to discuss your needs.